Terms and conditions
BLAZYSHOWER.com Website ( " BLAZY SHOWER ", "we") (our "Site") and services associated with it we provide in accordance with the conditions and covenants indicated on this page. Please read them carefully before placing an order on our website.
We want to emphasize in our Terms and Conditions in this article. If your age is less than 16 years, you must inform your parents or guardians that you want to purchase certain goods on our website. We reserve the right to refuse the right of persons under 16 to register and leave orders, to pay for purchases.
From time to time, we may change our TOS. We ask you to check them before each purchase in order to keep abreast of relevant information regarding the policy of placing orders on our website. If for some reason you do not agree with our work policy, please leave the site immediately.
All completed orders on the site are the subject of discussion of accessibility to the order. If you put any goods on the site in the basket, this does not mean at all that they are somehow reserved for you. We clearly indicate the status of the product on our site - is it in stock, expected, etc.
This information is relevant, but sometimes it happens that the goods are still not in stock or expected. In such cases, we provide you with the use of the pre-ordering mechanism for goods on the site when you make an advance payment, and the goods will be sent to you after you arrive at the warehouse and process your order.
All your rights as a consumer are always reserved, you can refuse the pre-order or cancel the order with a money-back guarantee, which is indicated in our Refund policy.
Different goods and customers can be included in the waiting list, as a rule, we serve orders in the order of their priority. Please note that we cannot always satisfy your pre-orders. We will certainly notify you of this by email and provide tools for creating other orders, re-ordering or canceling it. We always try to warn customers in advance about a product that should appear on your pre-order.
All prices on the site are current unless there are some technical failures. Periodically, prices may change on the site due to the course, margins or other related factors.
When paying with a card other than USD, a conversion may occur in accordance with the rates of your bank.
ACCEPTING YOUR ORDER
After placing your order on our website, you will definitely receive an email notification with information about the order confirmation.
If your order is not canceled by you, the contract between us as sellers and you as a buyer will be completed when we send you an email notification about the shipment of the goods. No one except us has the right to accept an order on our behalf.
We reserve the full right not to accept your order. For example, in cases where restrictions on sending may apply to this product, such goods are not available or we cannot make your payment, and sometimes we can not send goods if they do not pass our quality control.
We also reserve the right, in principle, not to accept or cancel your order for reasons that we do not voice, this may occur at our discretion. In this case, we absolve ourselves of liability to you or to a third party for the fact that we do not accept the order or cannot process it.
Of course, we will make every effort to ensure that all information on the site is up to date, including prices and availability of goods, but, unfortunately, errors may occur on the site and you should be prepared for this. In any case, when identifying such facts, we will immediately respond to them and notify you. However, if you place an order at the wrong price, you reserve the right to refuse to service such an order and cancel it. In the event that money has been deducted from you for the purchase, we will refund them.
Rights and obligations of the Seller
The seller must :
- comply with the terms of this Agreement ;
- fulfill orders of the Buyer in case of receipt of payment from the Buyer ;
- transfer the item to a customer, according to the selected sample on the corresponding page of the Site , the order placed and the terms of this Agreement ;
- check the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the Goods during its packaging in the warehouse ;
- notify the buyer of a possible additional commission when paying for international orders with bank cards such as Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard Electronic, Maestro by informing in this Agreement .
The seller has the right :
- unilaterally suspend the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this Agreement .
Or the subject of management of the number of persons , who legally joined to the conditions of implementation of operations under the brand name to sell products on the web.
Rights and Obligations of the Buyer
The buyer must :
- timely pay and receive an order on the terms of this Agreement ;
- get acquainted with the information about the product , placed on the web - site ;
- upon receipt of the goods in person , has committed his delivery , to ensure the integrity and completeness of the goods by the inspection of the package contents . If damaged or incomplete equipment goods - lock them in the act
The buyer has the right :
- place an order on the corresponding page of the Site ;
- require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement ;
- to receive timely information about a possible additional commission when paying international orders with bank cards such as Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard Electronic, Maestro.
Placing an order
The buyer places an order to the appropriate page by adding a product in a virtual shopping cart by pressing "buttons the ADD the TO BAG » or make a reservation by e-mail , as well as calling on the phone.
The order of forming time and to 21 working hours since its registration . In case , if the order is sent on a weekend or public holiday , the period begins with the formation of the first working day after the weekend .
The price of each individual Product is determined by the Seller and is indicated on the corresponding page of the Site . Contract price is determined by adding up the prices of all Goods , placed in a virtual shopping cart , as well as the delivery price , determined depending on the mode of delivery in accordance with the provisions of section 8 of this Treaty .
The buyer pays for the order in the amount of 100 % ( one hundred percent ) prepayment.
Product Delivery Terms
The buyer receives the goods through delivery . The order of receipt is indicated on the corresponding page of the Site .
Delivery of Goods and on the territory of the other country is carried out by other delivery services ( the 'Company' - carriers ), Buyer fully and unconditionally agrees to the rules of carriage of goods by these companies - carriers .
Upon delivery of goods and on the territory of another country , buyer pays the customs duties in the amount and in the order , provided by the law of the country